Thursday, January 29, 2009

Twitter

I have been on Twitter numerous times just to give it a chance and I really am not that fond of it. I enjoyed reading the 6 word stories and actually liked two of them - kind of a haiku format!!!  
But to keep track of others and to keep up with info....Twitter is not the answer for me. The other day, an email informed me I could Twitter the Village Pointe plaza and so I have signed up to be a follower of the shopping center - and now that shopping center is following me. Seems a bit existential. 
I also heard about the man who has his washing machine twitter him when the wash is done - now that is PRACTICAL!! 
I don't feel like I have that much to share with anyone. I will keep going back as something may finally catch me about Twitter's use - but for now, I give it a thumbs down.

No comments: