Friday, November 7, 2008

FlickR


I have been on Flickr once or twice before and find that I have to set a timer in order not to lose an entire evening just looking at photos. I found a neat one today at http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnson7/3009885557/: I am trying to upload it now. 
Okay, I give up: I tried the automatic upload a few times and that failed so I went with the tried and true download to my desktop and upload from there.
Anyway....I loved the contrast of the flaming leaf and snow.  The weather turned so cold and grey today that I needed the reminder of how beautfiul winter can be.
Back to the subject of FlickR, I am not sure I want to upload all my photos to a site, but I realize I should add tags to my photos in iPhoto and on our home computer.
While taking the FlickR tour, I found that it was connected to Picnik...my students have LOVED that site and I have a lot of fun with it, too. 

No comments: