Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thoughts on Technology

Technology: I can't live without it, yet I feel like I am running to stay up on it. I realize I have been a computer user for 15 years - where does the time go?  I thought I was really on top of things and I still do many things well. But I have to say, the WEB 2.0 stuff has really been an uphill curve. It is a different mindset. My life already seems full and as to this new social aspect of the web, well, I can barely keep up.  

I do love it, though. My son and I just practiced using the google chats as we talked with each other on our cell phones. We just tried out some new things and laughed as we went. I adore the features of Flickr and as I was talking with my son, I was busy uploading photos so I could make prints as a going away gift for a friend. My son was also trying to help me with the features of Facebook that I can't seem to get around.

Upon reflection, I know I am pretty good at these things; there is just so much to do and so little time!!  I want to know how everyone else keeps up!!
I really thinkSunday evening is NOT a good time to blog. This is 2 Sundays in a row that I feel tired and frustrated....by tomorrow, I will be rejuvenated and ready to try new things.

I LOVE this week of just catching up. I am looking forward to retrying some of the activities we have done the last few weeks.

No comments: